1. Primary emulsifier for drilling fluids: Designed for use in mineral, synthetic oils, diesel fuel and petroleum.
• Forms a stable water-in-oil emulsion.
• Maintains efficiency under conditions of high bottomhole temperatures and in the presence of contaminants (water, solids, cement).
• Used in hydrocarbon-based solutions, reduces drilling filtration. solution, increases the electrical stability of the solution.
• Effective in small concentrations.
• Promotes the formation of a flat rheological profile, prevents barite settling.
• Resistant to electrolyte contamination
• Stable at temperatures above 200 °C.